No. Think of Delusion as a “moving play” where guests move through the venue as the haunting narrative unfolds. Guests play a part in a fully realized, live, otherworldly adventure.
That’s subjective. The fear factor depends on how far you let yourself go. To fully realize the world of Delusion, you must release your mind from rational thought and allow yourself to enter a world of horror, adventure and mystery, leaving your everyday life behind for the duration of the experience. While we’re not out to scare the hell out of you, this year’s story may be our most frightening yet. In the end, Delusion is hauntingly beautiful, suspenseful, adventurous and overall fun!
Each intimate group consists of 11-12 people at a time, and you may be grouped with additional parties.
As of this time, guests will not be required to wear face coverings. However, if you’re not vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to wear a face mask that will allow an easy flow of breathing since this is a physical show. We will follow local guidelines.
The play has the following effects and activities: light physical touch, tight spaces, strobe effects, creature effects, stunts, the sound of lightning and creepy imagery, fake gunshot. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if there are any questions or concerns.
Your ticket to the interactive play, Reaper’s Remorse, is timed and will run approximately 1 hour long with groups of 11-12 people at a time.
Open World means you are free to wander and explore multiple narrative threads within a pre-determined area. There will be an entire free roaming experience that can be engaged with pre and/or post show that is complementary to the narrative play. In short, think of this as an eerie scavenger hunt experience that will help further shape an already twisted tale!
There will be no COVID restrictions for our guests. You assume any and all risk associated with an interactive experience.
While participating in the play, cell phones are not permitted under any circumstances. Before beginning your play, you will be asked to check in your coats, bags, wallet/purse and cell phone. Upon the show’s end, you may retrieve your items and continue to enjoy the open world component. While in the open world component (pre and post show), cell phone use will be permitted.
Photography and videography are strictly prohibited during the play. You will be permitted to capture photos and videos while participating in the open world component of the experience.
Yes. There will be a full bar and food offered.
We have a few basic rules which must be followed at all times:
• You are to be respectful of our actors and crew at all times. Anyone deemed disrespectful towards them, or the production will be removed from the play and/or premises with no refund.
• Absolutely no cell phones will be allowed inside the interactive play. You will be removed from the play with no refund if you do not follow this rule. You must check your belongings at the lounge or leave them in the car.
• No talking during the play unless you are engaged in conversation with an actor.
• Do not touch any stuntpersons, actors, or staff at any time, unless you are asked to.
• Do not bring weapons, alcoholic beverages, or pets onto the property. Any person(s) found in possession of alcohol, or who appear to be under the influence of alcohol will be refused admission and removed from the experience without the right to refund.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas (including the use of e-cigarettes) per LA County Fire Code.
We highly recommend giving yourself 1 to 2 hours before or after your Reaper’s Remorse experience to fully engage and immerse yourself into all that Delusion has to offer.
Designated check-in time for the interactive play Delusion: Reaper’s Remorse (roughly 1.5 hour experience).
No discounts. Please support local theatre.
Wait times for your play will vary depending on the night of your visit. Our tickets are timed so you should not expect a long wait. The Open World is part of the experience so get there early and stay after. Trust us, it will be worth it!
We reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove anyone from the experience, without giving any reasons.
Open rain or shine.
Please send headshot and resume to kerrybarkercasting@gmail.
Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No exchanges or refunds allowed. Tickets are transferable so feel free to make an exchange through a 3rd party.